For all appointments please call:
Download our Patient Registration Form:
- What to bring to your first consultation
- Referral Letter – this can be obtained from your family doctor, a general practitioner (valid for 12 months) or another specialist (valid for 3 months)
- Medicare card
- Private health fund membership details
- Any relevant investigation results
- Regular medications
- Registration form – this can be printed and filled out at home. Please give the completed form to the receptionist on arrival. You will otherwise be given a form to complete on arrival.
- Cancellation Policy
If you can no longer attend your appointment, please call at your earliest convenience so that it can be given to another patient. A cancellation fee may be charged if you fail to turn up to your appointment.
- Fees and Payment
- This is not a bulk-billing clinic. Medicare rebates do not cover the full cost of providing you with high quality specialist medical care. The fees charged need to cover all of our practice costs, including employing receptionists and practice nurses, and meeting our operating expenses such as rent, medical equipment, electricity, computers and insurance.
- Private health insurance does not cover out-of-hospital consultations
- A discount will apply for pensioners (please bring your old age pension card) and those with extenuating circumstances.
- Payments can be made by EFTPOS, Visa or MasterCard, or direct deposit. Our receptionist will assist you with claiming the Medicare rebate on the day.
Wyndham Specialist Care Centre
289 Princes Highway
Werribee VIC 3030
The entrance is from the carpark at the back
Free parking is provided in the carpark at the back
Timed street parking is also available
Conveniently located across the road from Werribee Mercy Hospital, and around the corner from St Vincent’s Private Hospital Werribee
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Werribee
240 Hoppers Lane
Werribee VIC 3030
59 Victoria Parade
Fitzroy VIC 3065
1-9 Marion Street
Footscray VIC 3011